Pages

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Challenge #22 Jem is Truely Outragous!!


Well my DT had a hard time with this challenge so maybe you will do?? LOL Oh well, note to self "no challenges with 80's dolls!"

So your challenge this week is to be inspired by my Jem dolls! You can use the colours, make a music card, use crazy hair colours on your card, whatever you want as long as it was inspired by one of these pictures!





Remember you have until Saturday Aug 1st to upload your card to Mr. Linky to be eligable for the prize! When uploading to PCP or SCS please use the code CCBJ22.

The winner for the SU Simply Scrappin Christmas set is....


#3 Cheri G...please email me and i will get your prize out! janetrossi@yahoo.ca




Ok onto the DT who did a fab job although they were all mad at me ;)





This lovely layout is by Leslie, love it!





















This is by karen, this girl could pass for Clash!!














Oh the rainbow!! This is Ruby2Shoes card! She got the colours right!! :)











Our ROckin Anya is by Joan! The colours are perfect!!















Chris made this bright and cheery card! This could so be Aja!

















Winobella with her sparkly dress is by Michelle! So pretty!














This is my card for the week:) I had to use Rockabella, shes my fave:)
















This gothy card is so Jetta and by the lovely Debby! Great job!






Your prize for this week is a $10 Gift Certificate for Hanna Stamps! So get stampin!






3 comments:

  1. wow! these are fabulous!

    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so keeping my fingers crossed to win this one! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janet,
    I have combined this week's inspiration challenge with last week's sketch challenge. Hope you like the result.
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment after linking!! Let the DT know how amazing they are!!
{hugs}