Pages

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Challenge #27 Back to School


Really can you believe the kids are going back to school?? I know in the US the kids are already back!! That is crazy! Where did the summer go?? So your challenge is to make a back to school card.

Please link your creation up with Mr. Linky by Sat. Sept 5th at midnight to be entered in the drawing. When uploading to SCS or PCP please use the code CCBJ27.

The winner for the chipboard letter set is ....

#10 Anne-Marie!! Congrats! Please email me with your addy so i can get your prize out! janetrossi@yahoo.ca

Also can you believe 3 months is over already?? I should make the terms longer, what do you think?? I will post up the next DT on Saturday so you can see who will be next to get corrosive!! I will miss this team! Awsome job ladies!!






This is by Leslie, the peanuts gang rocks!













This cutie is from Chris!















Joan made this lovely little scene card!

















Miche made this card, really what kid does want to go back to school??
















Debby made this teachabella card, so pretty!






















This is my card, more for a college student.


















Ruby 2 Shoes made this cool card, love the crayons!

















Karen made this fab card! Looks good enough to eat!!








Your prize this week is a container of mixed embelishments!!


Happy Stamping!

Hugs!






5 comments:

  1. i know my post is a bit long and i apologize. i think this fits!

    have a wonderful week!

    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo im delighted I won thank you Anne-marie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. All creations are fabulous! I am honored to have been part of the design team with you gals. You inspire me a great deal. I'll be sure to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What super cute examples. Mine is probably a bit of a stretch - but reading is part of school, right?
    Thanks for providing an interesting challenge.
    The card is in my SCS album.
    Dorothy / etsdas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi this is my first time submitting anything for a blog challenge so I hope it did it right! Very cute cards posted by the way!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment after linking!! Let the DT know how amazing they are!!
{hugs}