Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Challenge #50 Its time for a sketch!!


Its a new month so that means a new prize!!!

The winner for last months prize is....

Dee (sprytebyrd)!! Please email me so i can get your prizes out to you!! janetrossi@yahoo.ca

Your prize for the next month is kindly donated by Janice at Sunshine and Giggles!!

4 Digi Images
1 6X6 Basic Grey Paper
Embelishments!!

Remember the more you play the more of a chance you have to win! I can't believe how many entries we had!! You guys are amazing!! Thanks to everyone who played along last month:)

As you can see our challenge for this month is a Sketch! Wait until you see what the DT came up with!!



This super cool celtic card is by Blackdragon











This really cute Tilda card is by Anita.








This darling is by Joan! I love the flowers!












Jane made this darling card:)



















Jackie made this darling card!
















LOL this is by Chris, that image is so funny!!!
















My card is Christmasy this time ;)













3 comments:

  1. I'm having communication issues with Janet's e-mail :( Here's the link to my card!

    http://hoveyhut.blogspot.com/2010/02/corrosive-sketch-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sketch and beautifuly inspired cards. Just had to try it out, I love your challenges.

    Kindly, Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun sketch Janet!!! I enjoyed making a card with it!
    Your DT cards are fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment after linking!! Let the DT know how amazing they are!!
{hugs}