Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Challenge #53 Asian themed:)


Happy Sunday everyone, Janet here:) This is the last week for this DT team! I am sad to see them though they have been such an inspiration!!

Your Challenge this week is Asian themed! Anything will do:) This is also the last challenge for this month, so be sure to enter often for the great prize from Sunshine and Giggles.


When uploading to SCS or PCP please use the code CCBJ53 so we can see all your super projects:)


Ok onto the DT cards:)








This is my card:)



















Anita made this darling card.















Black Dragon made this super box!!














This lovely card is from Chris












This sweetie comes from Jackie:)














And this sweet card is by Jane!













Happy Stamping Ladies:)

HUGS!



4 comments:

  1. Hello, just found your lovely blog, courtesy of Jenni. Great DT cards! Here's my first ever oriental card that I made at the weekend. Hope you like it.
    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Asian themed cards and items! May have to pull the stamps back out and have another go as you've got ideas zinging me right and left! Thanks for a fab challenge. Paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just discovered your site through Gina's blog. Looks like a very fun & inspiring spot to be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been a long time since I've played along, but this was such a fun challenge-- I couldn't pass it up :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment after linking!! Let the DT know how amazing they are!!
{hugs}