Pages

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Challenge # 196 - Show Us Your Metal

Almost April already!  March certainly lived up to the poem "in like a lion, out like a lamb" thank goodness.  We hope you are all ready for a decadent and delightful returning sponsor.  We are thrilled to welcome back  Delicious Doodles.  Here is a bit about the company from the artist herself:

Delicious Doodles is a young company with myself,Teri, as the Sole Trader/Designer.

I have doodled and sketched all of my life.

I started making greetings cards when my last child was born, and used my doodles on them as I couldn’t find what I wanted in the usual craft places.

I only started selling my images in the Autumn of 2009.


I design and hand/mouse-draw all of the images that are sold in the Delicious Doodles Shop. Some are cutsie animals, some are sketched flowers, there are a few men's images, fairies and also some 'darker' images featuring vampires, skulls and Gothic stuff, something for everyone!


Why not pop over and take a look!
http://deliciousdoodles.blogspot.com/

Teri has lots of lovely new images for spring, as well as some deviously dark images.  She has generously offered 4 digis to the winner of our new challenge.  Which brings us to our challenge:  Show us your metal!  No, you don't need to have won any awards, or enjoy some hard core rock - just create a project incorporating metal embellishments and/or hardware.

Here's what the team cooked up for this one, featuring some of Delicious Doodles' fabulous digis.

REBECCA
using Gothicka

DEBORA
using Steampunk Mermaid

LINDA 
using A Mother's Love
  
DEBBIE
using Gothicka

JASMINE
using Quiet Contemplation

JULIE
using A Mother's Love
 
MICHELLE
using Steampunk Mermaid

RACHELLE
using Quiet Contemplation

REGAN
using Steampunk Mermaid
 Totally awesome job, ladies!

Let's see what you can do!  Bring out your gold, brass, silver, you name it and join us for a fabulously fun challenge.

Please use keyword Corrosive196 when uploading to online galleries.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment after linking!! Let the DT know how amazing they are!!
{hugs}