Pages

Monday, March 17, 2014

Winner and Top Picks - Challenge #194

Happy St. Patrick's Day!  Will you be wearing your green today?  Well, here at The Corrosive Challenge you don't have to be Irish to be lucky!  Let's see who our Winner and Top Picks are from our "Animals" challenge!  Extra special thanks to our awesome sponsor, Meljen's Designs!  

WINNER
#104-Lyn T.


Lyn, please email us at corrosivechallenge(at)gmail(dot)com to claim your prize!

TOP PICKS
#8-Diane

#32-Samih (8 yrs old)





#135-Lyla (12 yrs old)


And a special recognition just because I was so enchanted with this creation!

#35-shMe


You'll find the badges in the side bar and I hope you'll proudly display them on your blogs!  A new challenge started yesterday and is so appropriate for today: Go Green!  See the challenge post for all the details because there are 3 ways you can play along!  Our sponsor is The Stamping Chef and we are super excited to be partnering with them this fortnight!

{hugs}
Regan

 
  

3 comments:

  1. YIPEE...thank you ladies for picking me as one of the Top 3 !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thank you so much. I feel so honored by this recognition. I am so happy when my creations manage to bring some magic to all who see them. Thank you again.
    Hugs, shMe :)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou so much for picking my sister Lyla and myself in your top picks!
    Samih x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment after linking!! Let the DT know how amazing they are!!
{hugs}